Policies & FAQs
Like what you see? Wait until you see it in person! We’d love to discuss your plans and show you the property.
- Smoking is only permitted in specific out of sight designated area.
- Credit card number required for any incidentals and or damages.
- Walk through will be executed after the wedding has ended.
- Facility day of event / wedding use is from 8am – 11pm.
- Final guest count required 14 days before event.
- Any person can be asked to leave the premises if staff deems necessary to protect the venue or wedding party.
- All property on Haven on the Farm must be accounted for before family leaves.
- Vehicles are NOT to be left on the property / parking lot overnight after event, towing will be enforced.
- No children under the age of 16 will be left unattended, or that party will be asked to leave.
- No underage drinking allowed. Our bar staff is trained and will notify proper channels.
- No cooking allowed in buildings.
- Zero Tolerance for drinking and driving once leaving premises.
- No drugs permitted on the property.
- No confetti, rice, bird seed, or silk rose petals are allowed.
- No tape, nails, staples, or glitter allowed on the property.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- Guests are required to stay within the permitted grounds of Haven on the Farm and to not wander the surrounding property.
Frequently Asked Questions
Haven on the Farm is located in Peoria, Illinois,
off of Route 150 on Trigger Rd.