Thank you for considering Haven on the Farm as the setting for your special wedding day or event. We extend our heartfelt congratulations to you and your family during this exciting time. Our team at Haven on the Farm is here to celebrate this big event with you and make every detail of your special day as seamless and enjoyable as possible. Haven on the Farm was created to host breathtaking events and to hold treasured memories. We encourage you to make our precious place that is rich in character and history your own with personal details and a uniquely expressed love story. Our one wish is that your celebration will be better than you could have ever imagined. And our hope is that you have continued love, happiness, and prosperity on your wedding day and for years to come.
Venue seats up to 300 guests.
Take it all in… cherish your wedding day with our optional elegant Bridal House. A private haven, the Bridal House is the perfect space to prepare for your ceremony. Invite your bridesmaids to sip champagne together as you await the big moment, and capture stunning pre-wedding details in this picture-perfect home. Each room in the bridal house boasts classic décor, including a living room with fireplace, full kitchen, formal dining room, hair and makeup stations, and plenty of rooms to meet your wedding day needs. This dedicated space just for you ensures privacy and peace of mind leading up to your grand aisle entrance. The Bride’s Room includes a private bath, ample mirrors, and comfortable seating. It also doubles as accessible and secure storage for the bridal party’s accessories during the celebration This is an ideal home for indoor bridal party and family pictures.
- 8:00am – 11:00pm rental of facility
- Complimentary rehearsal at facility
- Custom wood rectangular tables 96”x42”, and resin round tables
- 300 cross-back brown chairs
- Venue Coordinator
- Groom’s private hang out area in Carriage House
- Outdoor or indoor ceremony chair set up (with rental of chairs)
- Outdoor or indoor reception table and chair set up
- Complimentary 3rd bartender
- Outdoor lounge patio
- Outdoor twinkle lights
- Prep kitchen
- Climate controlled spaces
- Security Guard provided for all large gatherings
- On-site parking
- Bride and groom free to use golf cart for photos
- Price includes complimentary engagement photo session
Day Of Assistance
- Scheduling a final mandatory walk through roughly one month out leading up to wedding day
- We will cover the floor plans, furniture layouts and final timeline that you have created.
- We will work with vendors day of and verify set up in designated areas. Work with planner/family to ensure timeline is followed during the event.
- Assist planner and family however needed day of event.
- If a coordinator/planner is hired, the included venue coordinator will be onsite to monitor the venue.
- Ensure cocktail, ceremony, and reception areas are set up according to the setup provided by the planner/family (venue tables and chairs only).
- We provide a go-to person for all vendor communication day of the event.
- We will work with planner/family to coordinate end of night clean up.
*Venue coordinator is NOT responsible for wedding planning details, vendor communication prior to event, day-of decorating or performing any room flips.
Haven on the Farm is located in Peoria, Illinois,
off of Route 150 on Trigger Rd.